Patent Black is a full pigment makeup for the show horse. As the name suggests, Patent delivers an extremely high gloss black look over the eye and muzzle area, which looks a lot like the finish of patent black leather.
- Natural oils
- Memory gel technology
- Moisturising & conditioning
- Bleed & beading resistant
- Anti-static, Anti-dust
- Full pigment colour
- Natural gloss to glamorous patent shine
- No mess, easy squeeze tube packaging
Patent Black combines natural oils with Memory Gel technology in a super smooth, easy to apply gel. Memory Gel advantages are non pilling/beading on the hair and skin, and where you apply the gel…. it stays there! No running or goopy mess in hot weather or when your horse is hot. Patent is smooth and thin to apply, so you can achieve that ultra glossy look without the heavy, waxy, overdone look of other makeups.
Patent is also great for those subtle highlights and natural looks, just apply a small amount and blend blend blend.
Directions for use:
- Apply Patent Black with gloves, it is a strong pigment colour and may temporarily stain hands or clothing.
- Use fingers or makeup applicatior to apply Patent to desired areas.
- For a Patent look make sure to cover area evenly in a medium film to ensure Memory Gel is activated, much like you would apply a lipstick.
- For a subtle look, apply sparingly and blend well. Blot with a clean dry cloth and if extra shine is desired follow with a thin layer of HSE Glass Pro Illuminate Clear Gel, or HSE Marrakesh Mink Oil Gel.
- Patent Black is easily removed from the skin & hair with HSE Moisture Plus Botanical Oil, or from clothing with NTR Blackout.